Feeling confused about what to prepare for the dinner? Don’t worry, penne pasta is here to get you out of your confusion. Penne pasta presents a good option for dinner on weeknights. Moreover, it is liked by adults as well as children. It is easy to prepare and is likely to become your family favourite recipes.
There are varieties of the product available at the general stores. Nowadays, you can also buy penne pasta online. But, make sure that you purchase it from a reputed online store that has credibility regarding the quality of the pasta.
Make It Pure-veg
Several recipes allow you to make a veg pasta dinner. In these recipes, the ingredients included can be veggies, spices, cheese, onions, and tomatoes. Some of the dishes which you can try with penne pasta and veg ingredients are:
- Pumpkin Pecan Penne: it is prepared by adding pumpkin sauce or puree to the pasta. It is good for those avoiding lactose as it is dairy-free.
- Containing fresh Artichokes: it provides real mild green flavor with the addition of garlic, onion, sea salt, butter, and lemon juice.
- With Asparagus and Tomatoes: it infuses the blend of greens with juicy tomatoes’ essence.
- Including Capsicum and Carrots: will provide rich vitamins with the best taste.
Veg Penne Pasta Recipe That You Must Try:
Penne With Courgettes And Saffron:
- Check the courgettes and cut them into rings.
- Finely chop a shallot and fry it in extra virgin olive oil, add the courgettes and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add a cup of water or vegetable broth in which you will first have saffron dissolved. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
- Boil the penne in abundant salted water, drain them al dente and season with the sauce of zucchini and saffron, finish everything with a sprinkle of grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
Non-veg ingredients can also be of various kinds. Pasta prepared with these ingredients also needs to be spiced up adequately to enhance the flavor. Moreover, non-veg ingredients increase palatability and are a popular choice with pasta.
Beef, Pork, Chicken are the most used non-veg ingredients added with penne pasta preparations. The meat is minced or made into rich sauce form before adding into the dish. Several subparts of pork like ham and bacon are preferred to be added because they are juicy and tasty.
Non -Veg Penne Pasta Recipe That You Must Try:
Smooth Penne With Gravy And Meat Rolls:
- Prepare the rolls by spreading the slices of veal, add a slice of raw ham for each, a teaspoon of grated Parmigiano Reggiano, pepper, and chopped parsley.
- Roll up into rolls and secure them with a toothpick.
- Fry a chopped onion in extra virgin olive oil, add the tomato puree and season with salt and pepper.
- After 5 minutes add the rolls and cook over low heat for 1 hour. Boil the penne, drain them al dente and season with the sauce and rolls. A delicious single dish!
Veg and non-veg ingredients, when mixed with penne rigate pasta, shows a rich blend of fresh greens taste with mouth-watering meat aroma. It is quite popular with people who are health conscious. The recipes with mixed ingredients provide a diet with a good amount of nutrients. Also, they are low in cholesterol and lipids.
Capsicum, bacon pieces, minced beef, chicken puree, cheese, and other veggies are mixed in some recipes. Some of them are Penne all’ Amatriciana. Penne sausages, Baked Penne Casserole, and others.
Mixed Ingredient Penne Pasta Recipe That You Must Try:
Penne With Cauliflower And Anchovies:
- Wash and clean the cauliflowers, then cut them into small pieces.
- Fill a large pot of water, add the cauliflowers, salt and bring to the boil.
- Let the vegetables boil for 10 minutes and then boil the penne.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan fry a clove of garlic in extra virgin olive oil, add the anchovy fillets and let them melt.
- Drain the penne al dente and cauliflower, add the anchovy sauce, sprinkle with grated Parmigiano Reggiano and serve!
Penne pasta is really a great choice for routine dinner without much effort. You can purchase organic penne pasta online to avoid antibiotic raised foods. The various pasta dishes can be prepared with pure-veg, non-veg, or mixed ingredients. It depends on your choice. No matter what you choose, this food offers a great choice of a nutrient-rich meal with great taste. Lastly, it also provides the opportunity to prepare with the ingredients required as per the health issues of the members.